Groups & Corporate Retreats – tailored to your
If you’re planning a company or executive retreat that will provide a synergistic effect that your team has never experienced, Alaska’s Anvik River Lodge is the perfect backdrop for your event. Because we’re so remote, your group is free from the distractions of everyday life. Being surrounded by nature and wildlife without the formalities of the office and corporate world allows for unique informal team building opportunities. The relaxed atmosphere will lend itself to productive meetings and idea sessions while renewing one’s sense of purpose. Some of the best “meetings” take place on the shores of the river, drifting down the river itself or around the nightly bonfire. There’s also the great room with its hand hewn table that will comfortably seat your entire group for more structured sessions. That’s the magic of the Anvik River.
Team Building Activities Available
Your group activities can be as structured or as free flowing as you like. You’ll have the whole property and staff at your disposal. Examples of what we offer:
All-Inclusive Retreat Packages
- All-inclusive full or partial day fishing trips – complete with “Grand-Slam” & “Century Club” awards – Our guides are highly experience working with novice to expert fishers. Your group will be fished in pairs and we’ll switch guides each day for a well-rounded experience.
- Wilderness scavenger hunts along the shores of the Anvik
- Riverside Bonfires every night, weather permitting (we refer to these as the circle of wisdom)
- Nature hikes
- Trivia competitions
- Steam Lodge
- Yard games including horseshoes & corn-hole
We reserve just a couple of time slots each season specifically for the purpose of booking group trips.
Each 5-night trip is all-inclusive from Anchorage. If five nights is too long for your group, we may be able to adjust your trip to a shorter stay. Remember though, since we are so remote, it takes ½ a day just to get to the lodge from Anchorage.
- Private round-trip charter flight from Anchorage to the village of Anvik (1&1/2 hour flight each way in a Beechcraft 1900 pressurized twin engine turbo-prop)
- Comfortable round-trip boat transport from the village of Anvik to the lodge (2 hrs. & 15 minutes each way) – lunch & beverages provided on the boats.
- First Night barbeque on the shores of the Anvik River
- Daily guided fishing to a maximum of 8 hrs. – complete with fly & spin lessons as needed. We provide all gear & tackle.
- Extremely comfortable lodging in double occupancy rooms. Private bathrooms in each room with on-demand hot water & flush toilets
- Outstanding cuisine served wilderness-elegant family style – breakfast & dinner at the lodge with the choice of lunch on the river or at the lodge.
- Alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, iced & hot tea, cocoa, soft drinks and coffee. We have a good selection of all beverages, but if your group would like something special just let us know ahead of time to make arrangements.
- Daily housekeeping & laundry service.
- Use of WI-FI and business center
- Fish processing for taking home with you – either smoked or fresh frozen within house limits.
- Alaska’s Anvik River Lodge fishing shirt & hat for each guest
Ideal group size is 12 guests. We can accommodate up to 15 guests with double, triple & quadruple occupancy rooms.
Starting rate for a group of 12 is $68,520 (does not include optional hotel accommodations in Anchorage or staff gratuities) – contact us for a complete list of options in order to plan your perfect unique wilderness retreat.
For more information, please call
TOLL FREE 866-885-0020
or email us
“My seventh trip to this oasis in the remote Alaska wilderness was the best yet. The first timers in my group were made to feel like old friends, and the returning folks were made to feel like close family. The great humor, the fantastic food, the evening gatherings around the bonfire, the incomparable fishing, the quality of the guides – and the utter escape from the “business world” make this a place I will come back to with family, friends, colleagues and clients again and again.” – Marc Painter - Colorado