All Inclusive 5 Night Packages Include:
Round-trip private airplane charter from Anchorage to Anvik.
(an over $700 value)
- Round-trip boat transportation from Anvik to the Anvik River Lodge
- Meals, complimentary cocktails, beer, wine & soft drinks
- Comfortable lodging in spacious double, triple or quadruple occupancy rooms with private bathrooms & 24 hour electricity. We also have one private cabin available.
- Daily guided fishing trips on the Anvik River & its tributaries.
- All fishing gear - fly & spin cast - you may also bring your own if you wish.
- Use of steam lodge
- Use of internet & wi-fi.
- Hip waders, knee boots & raingear as needed.
- Fly-fishing & spin casting lessons if you'd like.
- Daily housekeeping & laundry service as needed.
- Processing your salmon catch within house limits (male salmon only) - frozen & smoked
Does not include fishing licenses or gratuities. Licenses
can be purchased at the lodge.
We’re booking for our 2019 season and have got just a few rooms left for our 2018 season –
July 15th – July 20th
July 28th – Aug. 2nd – 2 rooms
Now booking for 2019
$5950 per person double occupancy
$5350 per person quad occupancy - fished in two boats
$4975 per person triple occupancy - fished in one boat
Please contact us for availability.
In order to reserve your space for the 2018
season, an initial deposit of $750 per person for double occupancy & $500 per person for triple or quadruple occupancy is due at the time of booking. An amount equal to 40%
of your trip package will be due by October 1, 2017 (the initial deposit will be counted toward this amount). An additional 35
% is due by April 1, 2018
and the remainder is due at the close of your trip.
Cancellation policy – if you cancel your trip, moneys paid will be refunded ONLY if your space can be refilled. If your space has to be sold at a discounted rate in order to fill it a portion of deposit money that you've paid may be forfeited. In some instances you may also be able to apply your deposits to a future trip. TRIP CANCELLATION OR INTERRUPTION INSURANCE IS SUGGESTED.