ALL INCLUSIVE TRIPS
All Inclusive 5 Night Packages Include:
- Round-trip private airplane charter from Anchorage to Anvik. (an over $700 value)
- Round-trip boat transportation from Anvik to the Lodge
- All meals, snacks, complimentary cocktails, beer, wine & soft drinks
- Comfortable lodging in spacious guest rooms.
- 4&1/2 days of guided fishing (one guide per two guests unless other arrangements have been made)
- All fishing gear – fly & spin cast – you may also bring your own if you wish.
- Use of steam lodge
- Use of internet & wi-fi.
- Chest waders, boots & raingear as needed.
- Fly-fishing & spin casting lessons if you’d like.
- Daily housekeeping & laundry service as needed.
- Processing your salmon catch within house limits and subject to State of Alaska regulations (male salmon only) – frozen & smoked
Does not include fishing licenses and stamps, staff gratuities or optional trap shooting activities. Licenses and stamps can be purchased at the lodge.
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE LODGE: Our trip packages are all inclusive from Anchorage. That means you just need to get yourself to Anchorage in time to meet our privately chartered flight to Anvik. We’ll take care of you from there.
Your Trip at a Glance
YOUR ARRIVAL DAY
On the first day of your trip you’ll depart the Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage about 10:00 a.m. aboard our privately chartered Beech Craft 1900 airplane. On this approximately 90-minute flight you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the Alaska Range. Once you land in the Athabascan village of Anvik, you’ll be met by your host Cliff Hickson. He & one other guide will transport you & your bags by truck & van to the shores of the Yukon River where you’ll board an enclosed jet boat to head up the Anvik River on a scenic 2 hour (almost 70 mile) ride complete with lunch, beverages & snacks.
At the lodge you’ll be greeted by our entire staff who will be anxiously awaiting your arrival. Your hosts will hold a brief safety orientation, tour of the grounds if you’d like, issue licenses & go over any questions you may have. You can take some time to get settled in your room or jump right in the boat with your guide for the first fishing adventure of your trip. Later that evening we’ll all meet up at a scenic gravel bar for an informal barbeque on the shores of the Anvik (weather permitting) & more fishing if you wish.
YOUR ADVENTURE CONTINUES
There’s no combat fishing or jockeying for space on the Anvik so your day can start on our regular schedule, or later if you want. Coffee is on by 7:00 AM followed by breakfast about 8:00 AM. Then it’s to the boat with your guide for a fantastic day of fishing & exploring on the Anvik River. Early evening its back to the lodge to get cleaned up & relax with drinks & hors d’oeuvres while you share your tales of the day. Dinner is served at about 7:15 PM.
YOUR DEPARTURE DAY
On your departure day we’ll have a buffet-style breakfast ready while you’re packing up. We’ll provide you a travel lunch to take with you on your morning departure from the lodge. You’ll say good-bye & exchange contact info with the new friends you’ve met & arrive back in Anchorage by 3:00 PM.